Tuesday 11 March 2014

What table set up suits what?



There are four basic types of set ups Nairobi Safari Club uses for conferences/functions. Here is a guideline.

1. U shape style set up 



This is a set up most suited to functions that involve presentations that require audio visual equipment such as screens and projectors. It allows for both the presenter and participants to interact easily. 

2. Round table style set up 

Round table set ups are more suited to social occasions such as wedding receptions and special luncheon or dinner functions.  One table can accommodate a maximum of eight people comfortably. The meals can be served either in buffet or set menu style.

      3. Classroom style set up


This style is best for trainings that require quite a bit note taking. It is quite formal and appropriate if the conference has long sessions. Unfortunately it limits participant interaction.

4. Theater style set up 

It maximizes on the seating capacity of a room where a large number of people are expected. The sessions should be brief to avoid the participants getting restless. One instance where this set up can be used is in a press briefing.

1 comment:

  1. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on .... 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete